Hootsuite Fast Facts:
- The world’s most widely used social relationship platform, with more than 9 million users (in 175+ countries worldwide)
- Pioneered the social media management space when it launched in 2008
- More than 500 staff worldwide at Vancouver HQ and offices in New York, London, Singapore, and San Francisco.
- Preferred, certified partner of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Largest open social relationship platform with 100+ partner integrations in the HootSuite App Directory
- 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies use HootSuite
- Hootsuite Enterprise has thousands of customers, including Virgin Group, NHL, Sony Music Entertainment, Seagate and Mashable.
- Hootsuite’s latest Q1 2014 company updates
Hootsuite is a social relationship platform for businesses and organizations to collaboratively execute campaigns across social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ Pages from one secure, web-based dashboard. Advanced functionality includes tools for audience engagement, team collaboration, account security and comprehensive analytics for end-to-end measurement and reporting. To learn more, visit http://www.hootsuite.com.